Wednesday, September 3, 2025

Introduction

 

Lorena Recinos | NAPAFASA: Healing heARTS, Unisex (2025) Acrylic, Color pencil

As an artist I am always looking for new ways to express myself, weather it's though learning a new medium or practicing ones I already know. Currently I am learning graphic design and eventually I want to branch off into animation and possibly fashion design. Blogging for me is something I've ever done before, I am so used to writing essays about other topics that sitting down to write about myself is hard to do. Although maybe participating in classroom discussions could be considered blogging. Either way, this skill is useful in the business world in order to connect with a wider audience and possibly get them to buy a product. By blogging it allows the person to understand the intention behind the product and even connect with it, which is important for business in order to build long term patronage. Even if this is my first time blogging, I will try my best to understand how to use it effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page Spread in InDesign

       Walter Wick: Hidden Wonders Page Spread                 I began designing my page spread by adding the header and text box that will ...