Friday, December 12, 2025

Pantones


                           Pantone Color of the Year 2025                                                     Pantone Color of the Year 2026

Pantone color (aka spot color) is a premixed color that can be accessed by people from across the world. What I've learned about Pantones is that you don't have as much flexibility with them, as with CMYK or RGB colors. Due to them being premixed they have a limited color range to them. Which can be quite expensive to correct if the person wanted a different color. But when printing with Pantone colors the best file would be PDFs, EPS’ (Adobe Illustrator) and TIFFs (Photoshop). I believe I am able to design with Pantones since it uses a limited color palette, it's much more simpler to design with. I would like to work with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page Spread in InDesign

       Walter Wick: Hidden Wonders Page Spread                 I began designing my page spread by adding the header and text box that will ...